Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Frankly Speaking


Quattro from the dirty-D writes to me this week with a very important question:  "Dear Frank, my buddies and I were having a debate and need some resolution.  We can't seem agree on the best animal-themed movie ever made - please help!"

First things first - GO TIGERS!!  Ok - now that we got that out of the way...phew.  Ok here we go - animal-themed movies.

#3 Lady and The Tramp
This is an emotional one to discuss - after all, my girlfriend is no longer, so I am accepting applications for a new girlfriend to share spaghetti with (and any food - I'm really not picky)! Anyway - everyone knows the famous kiss scene - plus this is one of the first animated movies that made it big.  Classic boy meets girl flick.



#2 Finding Nemo
All great stories have adventures.  Finding Nemo spans great lengths in its story - and Nemo has a funny little fin that he learns to overcome (spoiler alert!).  Nemo also meets some pretty cool turtles along the way!



Lastly, and coming in first is Homeward Bound!  If you haven't seen this one its a can't miss film. I'm not much of a fan of Sassy the cat, however Chance and Shadow are pretty awesome.  This movie reminds me of the adventures we go on in the backyard sans mountain ranges and cougars.



Go check these out and let me know what you think!  Beans approved this message - we screened all of these films to ensure no dogs were harmed during their filming!

Also, don't forget to submit your dog eyebrow challenge photos to my humans! I don't want to be the only dog on this blog with a poorly made unibrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment