Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Frankly Speaking


It's getting nice outside.  My parents have been mowing the grass and cleaning up the yard.  I've been trying to help by doing my business wherever I can find the weeds; unfortunately we have alot of weeds and I can only do so much!

Anyways, the other day I was hanging outside with Bean's and we got to talking (yes we talk, just in a tone inaudible to humans - bet you look at your dog differently next time you see him knowing that, Dr Dollittle was no joke - turns our Eddie Murphy wasn't that crazy after all).

I digress - so Bean's was saying how he would love to have a drivers license so he could go motoring out on the country roads by our house.  Motoring is the act of finding an open road, putting the windows/top down and driving 'with enthusiasm' - being cautious to watch for deer and critters of course.  A proper motoring session isn't complete without a trip to UDF for a Cookie Dough Deep Freeze.

Here are some Do's and Don'ts for Successful motoring out there!

1.  Don't motor alone.  Grab a friend who appreciates the great outdoors and that wind swept look.  I recommend Bean's or Christie Brinkley from National Lampoon's Vacation.  Her hair is the same look as Bean's pre-haircut!  Fabio could do as well - we are open minded here at TDF&B.

Classic Movie!

2. Don't let an idiot in the drivers seat - or a child.  This video below is making headlines.  Someone with more money than brains let his kid drive his Ferrari F430.  Avoid people like this!



3.  Crank up the tunes!  Here is a good place to start - check out the leather pants and sunglasses - INDOORS.  I give you Born to be Wild - Steppenwolf.  Fitting for two wild guys like me and Bean's.  Tried to find these guys in a red Ferrari to keep the theme going - you can't win em' all!



Get out there an enjoy the spring weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment