Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Frankly Speaking


When I checked my emails this week I was a bit confused.  I had an email titled "Stock Picks" addressed to the ETRADE Baby.  I was a little bit offended because I am actually 28 in people years - hardly a baby!  Well I quickly got over it because I find the ETRADE baby so darn funny.  You may have seen him - check out the latest commercial from the Superbowl.  BOOOM!


Anyway it must be fate or at least luck that I got this misdirected email - I'm sure you heard its Financial Literacy Month all April long so perfect timing - let's get down to business.   

Everyone knows the importance of putting money aside for later.  Best way to do this is by smart investing or putting money in a safe hiding place.  Given the uncertainty in the 'human' financial markets I have putting my money into Dachshund Currency.  You can find these on eBay for pennies on the dollar (actually 2 / $1.00 plus $0.70 shipping unless you big and get Priority mail for $5.95 - live life on the edge!).

I will be getting the call on the red phone to fund the next bailout!

Ok - lastly, once your convert your money you need a place to hide it.  I recommend digging a hole in the backyard and burying your loot (Preferably away from Bean's favorite comfort stop spot).  The best way to do it is with your paws/hands - after all I have webbed feet for a reason!  Check out this pooch digging a hole!



Happy digging!  Maybe you will find some treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment