Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Frankly Speaking


This week I got a letter from Dixie the Chow Chow.  Dixie writes "I've been spending alot of time watching Dubstep Dog and totally forgot to pay my taxes which were due yesterday.  I need your advice on how to handle this situation since its too late to get an extension and I don't really want to pay them anyway!"

First let me just say that if there was a beauty tax I would pay through the nose!

Anyway, I'm impressed that you were able to find a way to make a living - I have been trying to find respectable work since I got adopted out of the shelter almost two years ago!  So far I've been a Life Coach (for Beans), Personal Trainer (for Beans) and Hairdresser (Have you seen his hair?).

Back to your taxes - my best advice is to RUN or HIDE.  Or better yet just stay still!  Like a wise man once said - if you stay still they (the taxman) can't see you.  Recall one of the best movies in the history of Hollywood and the world - Jurassic Park.  Recall the scene where they say that the T-rex can't see you if you don't move.  There were SO wrong about that!

 Someone is grumpy! (T-rex from Jurassic Park).

As always - any of my advice is excellent (I would charge but then I would have to pay taxes) so best of luck.  If you need any role models take a look at TMZ - there are plenty of celebrities who don't pay taxes and look how famous they have become!

No comments:

Post a Comment