Thursday, January 24, 2013

Steppin' up

So as you know, Frank & Beans got some steps a few weeks ago to help them get up onto the couch.
At first it was a little tricky to get the boys to use the steps but with some practice they're beginning to use the steps more and more.
Bean is now a PROFESSIONAL at the steps. He knows they lead him to the comfy blankets...

Frank on the other hand.. well .. he knows the steps exist..
"Uh oh, she's watching me... I guess I'd better pretend to be really enthusiastic about this..."


 "See? Look.. I walked up the steps. Yay.. Whoop-de-dooo. Can I have a treat?"

 "Maybe if I look really cute and pose on the steps she'll give me a treat.. let's give this a try..."

"This is my serious face. Very... serious... focused"

"Hey Baby.. how you doooin?"

"Puppy-dog eyes? Maybe? Treat? Please? .. no ...? :: sigh :: "


No comments:

Post a Comment