Thursday, January 17, 2013

Frank & Beans New Years Recap {failed}

So I just realized that I never posted our attempt at New Years photos... why? Because they weren't that great. The boys just weren't cooperating...
I had this vision.... and even set the stage to show how they'd be partying the night away....
... all I wanted was for the 2 boys to sit in their 'party attire' and pose for a picture or two ...
This is what I got...
"Ooooh treat! treat!" 
{i love his little legs!!}
 Knockin' bottles down... 
"Frank! Just sit here right in front of the camera!"
Aaand this was the best shot we could get... 
...of course Frank is only focused on the treat...... figures..
Despite all the hard work trying to show how the boys spent their NYE evening... I'm sure they partied like a rock star just like this...
"I heard there was a champagne toast at midnight?"

No comments:

Post a Comment