Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Frankly Speaking

Dear Frank,

I hear that once again you are competing in "Wiener Dog Race Night" at the Cincinnati Cyclones game this Friday.  I must say that I am appalled that you would participate in an event that is clearly demeaning to Dachshunds everywhere using the title "Wiener Dog".  Out of respect for you fellow dachshunds, have you considered boycotting the race until a more suitable name is used?

-A Concerned citizen

Dear Mr Old Fashioned, while some of you humans may not find it politically correct to call us Wiener Dogs; the truth of the matter is that we love your attention no matter what you call us!  After all we are man's (and women's) best friend for a reason.  Heck if you call Bean's at our house I will respond as I know it means someone is prepared to give us attention!

The secret to our power in getting you to do things that we want is our puppy dog eyes - see below for example in action.

YOU WILL GET ME A TREAT - NOW!  OK MAKE IT 2 AND MAKE IT SNAPPY

Lately, I have been trying to get my owners to pick us up a copy of the new Halo video game.  Ever since I saw this picture of one of our fellow furry friends playing the game I was intrigued!




Anyways, I don't know how I feel playing a game that requires the human to wear all that safety gear and nothing of me!  I've asked Santa for the outfit below which comes with real American Flag and cap shooter!  This is all I need to fit the part!



Seriously though please come down to the Cincinnati Cyclones game to see me and my fellow Wiener Dogs I mean Dachshunds racing across the ice.  Actually, its more like playtime because let face it Dachshunds only like their own breed so I've got lots of friends to make!  Bean's isn't a racer but he will be in the crowd barking me on!


No comments:

Post a Comment