Thursday, December 13, 2012

Frank & Beans 12 Days of Christmas : Day 6

So I was a little behind yesterday when I thought it was only Day 4 of Frank & Beans 12 Days of Christmas, when actually it was Day 5! Anyways.... onto Day 6.... 
On today's Frank & Beans 12 Days of Christmas, the boys are watching a Christmas movie by the fire...
....ok it's mostly Beans (he would sit still the longest...) and there is no fire.. (just a few Christmas lights).... whatever.. you get the idea...

It started out great.. both dogs chillin' ... watching a little Frosty the Snowman (one of my personal faves)... ooon the MacBook Air...
Then Frank decided he'd had enough and wanted to play fetch with his toys.
Lucky Beans got to stay and hang with me for a few more pictures because he actually knows the command "Down" ...
Our Little Man stayed "down" for about 10 minutes while I tried to get a good picture.. this is as good as it gets (you should have seen what happened when I tried to make it look like they were drinking hot cocoa while watching the movie...... big mistake...) 
Thanks for being a good sport, Beans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment