Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Frankly Speaking


I have a huge backlog of questions from you all but they will have to wait till next week.  This week I've got something very important to discuss - take a deep breadth - I need your full attention.  Today I would like to talk about balanced living.

I recently found a curious looking receipt from a local watering hole.  Whomever visiting this place wasn't there for water from the Spring - as they purchased a great number of something called Hudepohl. 

#besthappyhourever

After a quick google search I discovered the Hudepohl (also called Hudy by West Siders) is one of the worlds greatest tasting beers, a tremendous value and was the favorite drink of Benjamin Franklin or maybe it was another Ben - eh whatever.  Anyway, with taste this good you're going to need to do something to offset the carbs - in other words balance out the Hudy's.

Let's stat with some light exercise moves.  Take it from my furry friend in this video - exercise is more fun with you dog involved!


If that's not enough excitement for you then you can take it to the next level with some Prancercise.  Trust me Prancercise is just like Pringle's - once you pop you can't stop!  Here you go - this is a classic!  I love here enthusiasm for life - after doing some Prancercise you can have all the Hudy you want!


Now let's stop talking and do some walking!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.theonion.com/articles/friend-who-sent-link-to-8minute-youtube-video-must,32442/

    ReplyDelete