Monday, February 25, 2013

Early Dinner Shack

So over the weekend the boys misbehaved (it had been a while so I guess it was about time...)...
I was in the backyard cleaning up a few things and came inside to find a bag of dog food laying on the floor... opened. The boys had gotten the dog food bag from a shelf in the pantry and dragged it into the living room where they helped themselves to an early dinner.
Needless to say that was the only thing they ate all night because I'm not sure how much they had... It wasn't too much but was probably more than we measure them each night..
I was so upset at them that I didn't even get a picture of the crime scene before I cleaned it up. Beans didn't look like he was feeling too great afterwards though ...
Frank doesn't look like he's feeling too hot either...
Yesterday they were back to their normal selves, although disappointed to see that the dog food bag had been relocated...


No comments:

Post a Comment