Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Frankly Speaking


Brinkley the Black Lab from the West side writes in this week, "I'm recovering from getting some 'work' done and am in need of some entertainment.  It feels like something is missing so I'm hoping you can help me fill my time while I recover."

Dear Brinkley, I'm am so glad you asked!  I think this is the right time for me to share my top 3 favorite YouTube video's.  Here goes.

#1: Rusty the Narcoleptic Dachshund: This little guy can't seem to stay awake; poor guy!


#2: Kitten Massage Therapy: Silly cats - dogs would never do something crazy like this!


And here is my most favorite right now of all,......looks alot like my friend Spaz the Yorkie.  Drumroll please - Katie put down your Mountain Dew - I give you #3: Harlem Shake Dog Party.


Hope that helps Brinkley!


No comments:

Post a Comment