Thursday, October 18, 2012

Franks in a Blanket

Today I'm going to write about one of Frank's favorite activities... if you can even call it that (there's not much "activity" involved...)

It's wrapping himself up in the nearest blanket/towel/whatever he can find and then just looking so darn cute. I have so my pictures of this cutie all nuzzled up in a little "Frank Blanket" (as we call it). Usually he's got some type of stuffed animal with him... 
 If I were to go downstairs right now I'm sure I'd find him just like this.

Of course I'm not going to lie and say I don't 'assist' him if he appears to want some more tucking in.. as seen below...
If I were to get Beans in here we'd have a Frank 'n Beans burrito! ;)
 
... sigh .... This dog is so spoiled.....
"Could you get me a glass of water please? sparkling? with lemon?"


No comments:

Post a Comment