Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Indestructible Squeaky Toy!

Beans is here to share one of his favorite toys. It's our indestructible red squeaky bone! (I say "our" as if I play with this thing too...). It's got some crazy stitching on it that makes the toy super hard to rip into, which is great considering Beans is a monster with toys and just tears them apart. Here he demonstrates how a typical "play session" with the squeaky toy goes...
 
"First you must see if the toy has any holes or tears in it for easy access to the insides.... hmmmm... nope"
 "Next you stomp on it really fast and try to get it to squeak... Ahhh there it goes!!" ::smile::
 "And now you whip the toy back and forth and really fast!!" 
 {Who remembers that song "I whip my hair back and forth I whip my haair back and forth..."}
"And then you discover someone taking pictures of you and have to check out the situation .... Helloo! What are you doing? .... I'm tired.. I need a nap..."

No comments:

Post a Comment