Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Frankly Speaking



Dear Frank, writes Elliot the Labrador Retriever, it seems like you live such a lavish and extravagant life! I'd love to hear what a typical day is like for you!

Dear Elliot,
First let me thank you for the insightful question.  I take pride in my daily routine where I seek to challenge myself through physical exercise and strenuous brain exercises to make keep me in tip-top shape.

Also, my day includes some bullying of Bean's to enable my plan's to take over the world (or at least our neighborhood).  I start by waking Bean's up 5 minutes before my parent's alarm goes off and he start barking.  His reward is my help on his medium difficulty Sudoku puzzles (more on that later).

My method of exercise is Yoga specifically the Adho mukha śvānāsana (downward dog).  It's a bit hard to do in my cage - much easier in the kitchen.  Here is a friend of mine showing you how its done.

#getloose

OK, onto the strenuous brain exercises.  The key to being smart is wearing glasses so first I put my glasses on (like my friend below).  Next, I start by doing an easy-difficulty sudoku puzzle then a jigsaw puzzle; when I am feeling really loosened up I coach Bean's through a Sudoku (medium-difficulty).  The problem is that he doesn't know what comes after 7 so he never get's very far.

#librarianstyle

Lastly, Beans and I discuss taking over the world (Pinky and the Brain style).  NARF!  Anyways, I have been working to escape the kitchen lately so the next step is getting Bean's out!  It's important to have an accomplice to you can pin it all on them!  Just kidding Bean's has lot's of great ideas!  


Oh and lots of sleeping occurs as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment