Tuesday, August 14, 2012

iDachshund

We've been busy making updates to the page...


...or at least we're trying to ...
{its hard to type when you've got such short little arms that can't reach the keyboard!}

I made a few updates to the Daily Frank & Beans page so things are more accessible. I liked the template a lot better but realized that you couldn't even see some of the widgets I set up :( Some day when I've got more time I'll play around and make my own SUPER COOL website for them but for now we must live with this template ... 

:: sigh :: 

Did you know that Frank and Beans now have a FACEBOOK page (LIKE!!)? AND you can even send Frank & Beans an eMail, because they just got their own eMail address!! This is all getting too crazy! Too, too crazy! 
Check out the links on the right side of the page as well as the Contact page at the top for more info!!

They also requested that you become a Follower of their site so they can have lots of friends (their request, not mine...)

{Frank and Beans told me they like when you comment on their pictures, too ;) }



No comments:

Post a Comment